Are you a networking guru? Do you have the personal skills, patience, temperament and know-how to help our customers find success in deploying edge devices in unknown networks? If so, we are looking for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- In general you will be responsible for answering support calls, texts, emails, and chats from technical customers regarding networking and product questions
- Answer support contacts as they come in and log tickets in the ticketing system
- Properly represent the company in a professional way
- Screen tickets and categorize them based on severity and difficulty
- Coordinate within the support department getting the answers back to the customers in a timely manner
- Coordinate with engineering as necessary
- Be a self starter / self learner
- Improve the team as an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing and new initiatives).
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical field – Support experience is a must!
- Excellent oral and written English language skills. UK and American participants in a video call should be able to easily communicate with you, rarely asking you to repeat your comments.
- A quiet and dedicated work environment. A place where you can work free of outside noises, and where other people in your residence or building can not be heard.
- Flexibility to work during non-business hours in your country / timezone of residence.
- Can hit the ground running – fast learner that can become familiar with what we do and start contributing quickly.
- Working within an agile team to collaboratively influence the solutions we create and the processes we use as a technical function.
- [10+] years of work-related proven full time experience with networking
- [5+] years of support related work experience
- MUST be confident on the Linux command line to include using SSH and know how to navigate an look at files. Troubleshooting network skills is stronp plus
- Highlight your networking skills during the application
- Any experience with networking, kubernetes, terraform, ssh should be highlighted
Salary and Benefits
- Remote work-from-home work environment
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Salary range depends on your work experience and skill set.