Responsibilities and Duties:
In general you will be responsible for maintaining a development and production cloud deployments on multiple platforms which includes GKE, Azure, AWS and bare metal.
- Lead our global effort in DevOps from both a technical and personal perspective
- Maintain the cloud deployments with an 99.999% uptime
- Know Kubernetes inside out
- Change management, patches, software updates etc on a recurring basis
- Develop cloud automation tools in bash, python, our internal cloud management application, and other open source tools
- Take ownership of your code
- Be a self starter / self learner
- Improve the team as an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing and new initiatives).
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical field – devOps experience is a must!
- Good oral and written English language skills
- Can hit the ground running – fast learner that can become familiar with what we do and start contributing quickly.
- Working within an agile team to collaboratively influence the solutions we create and the processes we use as a technical function.
- [7-15] years of work-related proven full time experience with software engineering or operations
- [4+] years experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and Helm
- Other experience with devOps technologies such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Teriform, etc.
- Experience with bare metal servers, AWS, Azure, GKE etc
- Strong Linux and scripting skills to include Bash, Python
Salary and Benefits
- Remote work-from-home work environment
- Flexible Hours
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Competitive salary package